These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
"Girl with a Pearl Earring" (Dutch: Meisje met de parel) is the most well known work of the... more
Glasses case Jan Vermeer: Girl with a Pearl Earring
"Girl with a Pearl Earring" (Dutch: Meisje met de parel) is the most well known work of the painter Jan Vermeer. Jan Vermeer van Delft is one of the most famous painters from the Baroque period.
- The case is a sturdy snap box covered with fabric.
- Inside is an elaborate VON LILIENFELD logo print in silver
- Attached to the case is a cleaning cloth with the same motif, dimensions: 18 x 14.5 cm
- The cases are carefully cushioned and the inside is covered in velour.
- Outer dimensions 16 x 6,5 x 4,5 cm