Famous motif by Vienna's prominent art nouveau painter Gustav Klimt (1862-1918). The original can be seen in Vienna at the Galerie Belvedere. He immortalised his beloved Emilie with the painting The Kiss (1908). This sensuous kiss has retained its magical charm since hardly any painter has depicted love so romantically. This case is therefore not only a beautiful accessory but also a real credo for love.
- The case is a sturdy snap box covered with fabric.
- Inside is an elaborate VON LILIENFELD logo print in silver
- Attached to the case is a cleaning cloth with the same motif, dimensions: 18 x 14.5 cm
- The cases are carefully cushioned and the inside is covered in velour.
- Outer dimensions 16 x 6,5 x 4,5 cm