Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Famous motif by Vienna's prominent art nouveau painter Gustav Klimt (1862 to 1918). The painting shows Adele Bloch-Bauer aged around 26 years. The original can be seen in New York at the New Gallery. The famous and much admired image of Adele is an eye-catcher on this glasses case. The many shimmering and dazzling colours are very well highlighted with the black background. Adele beautifies the foreground with her pretty face. With this case, taste and style can be for everyone and not just art lovers.
- The case is a sturdy snap box covered with fabric.
- Inside is an elaborate VON LILIENFELD logo print in silver
- Each glasses case comes with a high-quality microfibre cleaning cloth, and each cloth is coloured with the same design as the case itself. Dimensions of the cloth: 18 x 14.5 cm
- The cases are carefully cushioned and the inside is covered in velour.
- The case weighs only 110g
- Our spectacle cases are suitable for regular sized glasses
- Outer dimensions 16 x 6,5 x 4,5 cm