Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
"Girl with a Pearl Earring" (Dutch: Meisje met de parel) is the most well known work of the painter Jan Vermeer. Jan Vermeer van Delft is one of the most famous painters from the Baroque period.
- The bag has black handles and can be closed with a zip.
- The black rear without painting also sports a small zipped pocket.
- Material: durable polyester (100%) with art print on one side, high colour brilliance
- 42 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm (Height x Width X Length)
- size of handles: 45 cm
- The bag has two inner compartments - dimensions approx.14 cm x 14 cm, with two outer compartments on the back - dimensions approx. 22 cm x 13 cm