Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Alfons Maria Mucha was a Czech poster artist, graphic designer, illustrator and painter and is considered to be representative of the "Art Nouveau" or Jugendstil".
Here you can see his work "The Moon" which he completed in 1902.
- The bag has black handles and can be closed with a zip.
- The black rear without painting also sports a small zipped pocket.
- Material: durable polyester (100%) with art print on one side, high colour brilliance
- 42 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm (Height x Width X Length)
- size of handles: 45 cm
- The bag has two inner compartments - dimensions approx.14 cm x 14 cm, with two outer compartments on the back - dimensions approx. 22 cm x 13 cm