An overwhelming colour experience in green, blue and violet, discreetly accentuated by earthy red tones: the design of the "Iris" glasses case processes the famous flower motif into an extraordinary visual expression. The symbiosis of strong colour dynamics and playful shapes makes the motif appear lively and gentle at the same time. The picture was painted in Saint-Rémy in 1889 and can be admired in the J. Paul Getty Museum in Malibu.
- The case is a sturdy snap box covered with fabric.
- Inside is an elaborate VON LILIENFELD logo print in silver
- Each glasses case comes with a high-quality microfibre cleaning cloth, and each cloth is coloured with the same design as the case itself. Dimensions of the cloth: 18 x 14.5 cm
- The cases are carefully cushioned and the inside is covered in velour.
- The case weighs only 110g
- Our spectacle cases are suitable for regular sized glasses
- Outer dimensions 16 x 6,5 x 4,5 cm