Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Motif: "Night at Café in Place du Forum in Arles" by the Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh (1853-1890). Original title: "Terrasse du café le soir" - exhibited at the Rijksmuseum, Kröller-Müller, Otterlo. An unusual and fascinating umbrella, it spreads out the famous motif of the night café over the user with lit up windows and dark but starry sky. An attractive accessory, and not just for the night owls!
- 100 % protection from rain / 95 % UV protection
- Automatic opening, it opens easily at the touch of a button allowing it to be operated with one hand
- The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button
- Material: Fibre glass spokes, steel frame, steel shaft, black faux leather handle
- Canopy: 100 % Polyester
- Umbrella diameter: 100 cm /Shaft length: 88 cm