Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Gustav Klimt was an important Austrian painter, one of the most famous representatives of Viennese Art Nouveau. He composes his pictures mostly as allegories of life. The lush garden landscape, for example, symbolises life itself – a colourful garden where the most beautiful flowers bloom in unexpected places. This picture of a flower garden was painted between 1905 and 1907
- The bag has black handles and can be closed with a zip.
- The black rear without painting also sports a small zipped pocket.
- Material: durable polyester (100%) with art print on one side, high colour brilliance
- 42 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm (Height x Width X Length)
- size of handles: 45 cm
- The bag has two inner compartments - dimensions approx.14 cm x 14 cm, with two outer compartments on the back - dimensions approx. 22 cm x 13 cm