Garden motif by Claude Monet: (1840 to 1926). His garden in Giverny was a place for quiet and inspiration for many painters. He has immortalised its various colours in many paintings. The timeless classes case with "The Garden" is an impressive looker sure to remind of the summer months in the grey winter ones.
- The case is a sturdy snap box covered with fabric.
- Inside is an elaborate VON LILIENFELD logo print in silver
- Each glasses case comes with a high-quality microfibre cleaning cloth, and each cloth is coloured with the same design as the case itself. Dimensions of the cloth: 18 x 14.5 cm
- The cases are carefully cushioned and the inside is covered in velour.
- The case weighs only 110g
- Our spectacle cases are suitable for regular sized glasses
- Outer dimensions 16 x 6,5 x 4,5 cm