Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Famous motif by Vienna's prominent art nouveau painter Gustav Klimt (1862-1918). The original can be seen in Vienna at the Galerie Belvedere. He immortalised his beloved Emilie with the painting The Kiss (1908). This sensuous kiss has retained its magical charm since hardly any painter has depicted love so romantically. This modern tote is therefore not only a beautiful accessory but also a real credo for love.
- The bag has black handles and can be closed with a zip.
- The black rear without painting also sports a small zipped pocket.
- Material: durable polyester (100%) with art print on one side, high colour brilliance
- 42 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm (Height x Width X Length)
- size of handles: 45 cm
- The bag has two inner compartments - dimensions approx.14 cm x 14 cm, with two outer compartments on the back - dimensions approx. 22 cm x 13 cm