Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Famous motif by Vienna's prominent art nouveau painter Gustav Klimt (1862 to 1918). The painting shows Adele Bloch-Bauer aged around 26 years. The original can be seen in New York at the New Gallery. The famous and much admired image of Adele is an eye-catcher on this tote bag. The many shimmering and dazzling colours are very well highlighted with the black background. Adele beautifies the foreground with her pretty face. With this bag, taste and style can be for everyone and not just art lovers.
- The bag has black handles and can be closed with a zip.
- The black rear without painting also sports a small zipped pocket.
- Material: durable polyester (100%) with art print on one side, high colour brilliance
- 42 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm (Height x Width X Length)
- size of handles: 45 cm
- The bag has two inner compartments - dimensions approx.14 cm x 14 cm, with two outer compartments on the back - dimensions approx. 22 cm x 13 cm