Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Gustav Klimt was an important Austrian painter, one of the most famous representatives of Viennese Art Nouveau. He composes his pictures mostly as allegories of life. The lush garden landscape, for example, symbolises life itself – a colourful garden where the most beautiful flowers bloom in unexpected places. This picture of a flower garden was painted between 1905 and 1907
- Pillow dimensions: 40 x 40 cm
- An inlay is included in the scope of delivery / Filling material: 100% polyester.
- The cover is made of polyester satin. Satin is a weave that brings out the colours perfectly.
- The cushions are printed on both sides, the zip is matched to the cover colour.
- The cushions have been vacuum packed to save space, please open the packaging carefully