Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Motif: "Night at Café in Place du Forum in Arles" by the Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh (1853-1890). Original title: "Terrasse du café le soir" - exhibited at the Rijksmuseum, Kröller-Müller, Otterlo. An unusual and fascinating umbrella, it spreads out the famous motif of the night café over the user with lit up windows and dark but starry sky. An attractive accessory, and not just for the night owls!
- 100 % protection from rain / 95 % UV protection
- The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button
- An umbrella cover in the same material/design as the umbrella canopy is supplied.
- Material: Fibre glass spokes, telescopic shaft, rubberised knob
- Elastic fiberglass spokes make the umbrella robust and windproof
- Canopy: 100 % Polyester
- Closed: length 29 cm / Open: length 50 cm / Diameter 90 cm
- Weight: 300g