These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
|Size:||42 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm (Height x Width X Length)|
|Motif :||Art, Nature|
The almond blossoms are from a series of paintings that Vincent van Gogh did between 1888 and... more
Tote Bag Shopping Vincent van Gogh Almond Blossoms
The almond blossoms are from a series of paintings that Vincent van Gogh did between 1888 and 1890 in Arles and Saint-Rémy in the south of France.
The almond blossoms may have been based on flower studies of a Japanese print by Kunisada that Theo and Vincent had acquired for their collection.
The bright colour reflects the paintings made in Arles and van Gogh's transformative work on the genre of still life.
- The bag has black handles and can be closed with a zip.
- The black rear without painting also sports a small zipped pocket.
- Material: durable polyester (100%) with art print on one side, high colour brilliance
- 42 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm (Height x Width X Length)
- size of handles: 45 cm
- The bag has two inner compartments - dimensions approx.14 cm x 14 cm, with two outer compartments on the back - dimensions approx. 22 cm x 13 cm
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Tote Bag Shopping Vincent van Gogh Almond Blossoms"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.