Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
An overwhelmingly colourful experience in green, blue and violet, subtly accentuated with earthy reds - the design of the umbrella Iris transforms the famous motif into an extraordinary visual fiesta. The symbiosis of the strong colour dynamics and casual shapes makes the motif lively and delicate at once. The painting was painted in 1889 in Saint-Rémy and is exhibited at the J. Paul Getty Museum in Malibu. The special part is, while black on the outside, the canopy shows the motiv to the user.
- 100 % protection from rain / 95 % UV protection
- Automatic opening, Dobule Layer
- The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button
- Material: Fibre glass spokes, steel frame, steel shaft, black faux leather handle
- Canopy: 100 % Polyester
- Umbrella diameter: 100 cm /Shaft length: 88 cm