Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
An overwhelmingly colourful experience in green, blue and violet, subtly accentuated with earthy reds - the design of the cushion Iris transforms the famous motif into an extraordinary visual fiesta. The symbiosis of the strong colour dynamics and casual shapes makes the motif lively and delicate at once. The painting was painted in 1889 in Saint-Rémy and is exhibited at the J. Paul Getty Museum in Malibu
- Pillow dimensions: 40 x 40 cm
- An inlay is included in the scope of delivery / Filling material: 100% polyester.
- The cover is made of polyester satin. Satin is a weave that brings out the colours perfectly.
- The cushions are printed on both sides, the zip is matched to the cover colour.
- The cushions have been vacuum packed to save space, please open the packaging carefully