Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
|Size:||40 cm x 40 cm|
Famous motif by Vienna's prominent art nouveau painter Gustav Klimt (1862-1918). The original can be seen in Vienna at the Galerie Belvedere. He immortalised his beloved Emilie with the painting
The Kiss (1908). This sensuous kiss has retained its magical charm since hardly any painter has depicted love so romantically.
This cushion is therefore not only a beautiful accessory but also a real credo for love.
- Pillow dimensions: 40 x 40 cm
- An inlay is included in the scope of delivery / Filling material: 100% polyester.
- The cover is made of polyester satin. Satin is a weave that brings out the colours perfectly.
- The cushions are printed on both sides, the zip is matched to the cover colour.
- The cushions have been vacuum packed to save space, please open the packaging carefully