Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
A pleasant summer's morning: a woman and a child in bright red poppy field under a delicate blue sky with clouds. The canopy of this charming motif umbrella showcases the beautiful elements from the famous impressionistic painting, making it a decorative landscape panorama to keep grey clouds at bay. Original title: "Poppy Field at Argenteuil" (1873) Claude Monet's (1840 to 1926) painting can be seen at the Musée d´Orsay in Paris.
- 100 % protection from rain / 95 % UV protection
- The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button
- Automatic opening, it opens easily at the touch of a button allowing it to be operated with one hand
- Material: Fibre glass spokes, steel frame, steel shaft, black faux leather handle
- Canopy: 100 % Polyester
- Umbrella diameter: 100 cm /Shaft length: 88 cm