Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This unusual umbrella for rain and shine reflects the magical impressionistic splendour of colours. "The Garden" in Giverny, a much-loved motif by the famous French painter enchants with the bright airiness of a mosaic of light and colour. It spreads out in a harmonious composition on the canopy. Monet (1840 to 1926) spent his last years mainly in designing and landscaping his garden in Giverny.
- 100 % protection from rain / 95 % UV protection
- Automatic opening, it opens easily at the touch of a button allowing it to be operated with one hand
- The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button
- Material: Fibre glass spokes, steel frame, steel shaft, black faux leather handle
- Canopy: 100 % Polyester
- Umbrella diameter: 100 cm / Shaft length: 88 cm