These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
|Motif :||Art, Nature|
|Umbrella diameter:||100 cm|
|Length of stick:||88 cm|
|Special feature:||The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button|
This unusual umbrella for rain and shine reflects the magical impressionistic splendour of... more
Umbrella Automatic Motif Art Claude Monet: The Garden
This unusual umbrella for rain and shine reflects the magical impressionistic splendour of colours. "The Garden" in Giverny, a much-loved motif by the famous French painter enchants with the bright airiness of a mosaic of light and colour. It spreads out in a harmonious composition on the canopy. Monet (1840 to 1926) spent his last years mainly in designing and landscaping his garden in Giverny.
- 100 % protection from rain / 95 % UV protection
- Automatic opening, it opens easily at the touch of a button allowing it to be operated with one hand
- The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button
- Material: Fibre glass spokes, steel frame, steel shaft, black faux leather handle
- Canopy: 100 % Polyester
- Umbrella diameter: 100 cm / Shaft length: 88 cm
- Weight 400g
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Umbrella Automatic Motif Art Claude Monet: The Garden"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.