Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Garden motif by Claude Monet: (1840 to 1926). His garden in Giverny was a place for quiet and inspiration for many painters. He has immortalised its various colours in many paintings. The timeless tote with "The Garden" is an impressive looker sure to remind of the summer months in the grey winter ones.
- The bag has black handles and can be closed with a zip.
- The black rear without painting also sports a small zipped pocket.
- Material: durable polyester (100%) with art print on one side, high colour brilliance
- 42 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm (Height x Width X Length)
- size of handles: 45 cm
- The bag has two inner compartments - dimensions approx.14 cm x 14 cm, with two outer compartments on the back - dimensions approx. 22 cm x 13 cm