Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Whenever you get surprised by rain, take out this splendid umbrella with water lilies. The motif is from a painting by the Claude Monet (1840 to 1926). His water lily pond was a regular source of inspiration - as it is for our umbrella "Water Lilies".
- 100 % protection from rain / 95 % UV protection
- The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button
- An umbrella cover in the same material/design as the umbrella canopy is supplied.
- Material: Fibre glass spokes, telescopic shaft, rubberised knob
- Canopy: 100 % Polyester
- Closed: length 29 cm / Open: length 50 cm / Diameter 90 cm