Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
A pleasant summer's morning: a woman and a child in bright red poppy field under a delicate blue sky with clouds. The canopy of this charming motif umbrella showcases the beautiful elements from the famous impressionistic painting, making it a decorative landscape panorama to keep grey clouds at bay. Original title: "Poppy Field at Argenteuil" (1873) Claude Monet's (1840 to 1926) painting can be seen at the Musée d´Orsay in Paris.
- 100 % protection from rain / 95 % UV protection
- The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button
- An umbrella cover in the same material/design as the umbrella canopy is supplied.
- Material: Fibre glass spokes, telescopic shaft, rubberised knob
- Elastic fiberglass spokes make the umbrella robust and windproof
- Canopy: 100 % Polyester
- Closed: length 30 cm / Open: length 50 cm / Diameter 100 cm
- Weight: 300g