|Motif :||Art, Nature|
|Umbrella diameter:||100 cm|
|Length of stick:||88 cm|
|Special feature:||The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button|
Whenever you get surprised by rain, take out this splendid umbrella with water lilies. The motif is from a painting by the Claude Monet (1840 to 1926). His water lily pond was a regular source of inspiration - as it is for our umbrella "Water Lilies".
- 100 % protection from rain / 95 % UV protection
- Automatic opening, it opens easily at the touch of a button allowing it to be operated with one hand
- The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button
- Material: Fibre glass spokes, steel frame, steel shaft, black faux leather handle
- Canopy: 100 % Polyester
- Umbrella diameter: 100 cm /Shaft length: 88 cm
- Weight: 400g
Sehr gute Verarbeitung, ich hoffe, er wird mir lange dienen!