Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Title: "The Soul of the Rose" or "My Sweet Rose" from 1903 - inspired by one of Tennyson's poems. The umbrella offers a shot of romance in the routine world. The soulful image of a woman smelling a rose personifies beauty and sensuality. The contrast of cool black and soft pastels brings out the image particularly well. The image is repeated on all segments, making it a headturner from all sides.
- 100 % protection from rain / 95 % UV protection
- Automatic opening, it opens easily at the touch of a button allowing it to be operated with one hand
- The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button
- Material: Fibre glass spokes, steel frame, steel shaft, black faux leather handle
- Canopy: 100 % Polyester
- Umbrella diameter: 100 cm / Shaft length: 88 cm