Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Le Chat Noir was a nineteenth-century entertainment establishment, in the Montmartre district of Paris.
- 100 % protection from rain / 95 % UV protection
- Automatic opening, it opens easily at the touch of a button allowing it to be operated with one hand
- The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button
- Material: Fibre glass spokes, steel frame, steel shaft, black faux leather handle
- Canopy: 100 % Polyester
- Umbrella diameter: 100 cm / Shaft length: 88 cm