The "Chat Noir" was a popular Parisian cabaret in Montmartre. Le Chat Noir was a meeting point of many artists in the Fin de siècle and became an epitome of Parisian Bohème. The artist Théophile-Alexandre Steinlen created the poster in the style of the French art style Art Nouveau for the cabaret Le Chat Noir.
- The case is a sturdy snap box covered with fabric.
- Inside is an elaborate VON LILIENFELD logo print in silver
- Each glasses case comes with a high-quality microfibre cleaning cloth, and each cloth is coloured with the same design as the case itself. Dimensions of the cloth: 18 x 14.5 cm
- The cases are carefully cushioned and the inside is covered in velour.
- The case weighs only 110g
- Our spectacle cases are suitable for regular sized glasses
- Outer dimensions 16 x 6,5 x 4,5 cm