Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The nostalgic air and demure shades of colour make this umbrella an elegant accessory. "Paris in Rain" (Rue de Paris, temps de pluie (1877)) by the French painter Gustave Caillebotte (1848 to 1894) showcases a scene from the 19th century. While reminiscing the good old times, it succeeds in not looking kitschy. Lending a dash of romance and nostalgia, it will warm your soul on a rainy day.
- 100 % protection from rain / 95 % UV protection
- Automatic opening, it opens easily at the touch of a button allowing it to be operated with one hand
- The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button
- Material: Fibre glass spokes, steel frame, steel shaft, black faux leather handle
- Canopy: 100 % Polyester
- Umbrella diameter: 100 cm /Shaft length: 88 cm