Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The nostalgic air and demure shades of colour make this umbrella an elegant accessory. "Paris in Rain" (Rue de Paris, temps de pluie (1877)) by the French painter Gustave Caillebotte (1848 to 1894) showcases a scene from the 19th century. While reminiscing the good old times, it succeeds in not looking kitschy. Lending a dash of romance and nostalgia, it will warm your soul on a rainy day.
- 100 % protection from rain / 95 % UV protection
- An umbrella cover in the same material/design as the umbrella canopy is supplied.
- Material: Fibre glass spokes, telescopic shaft, rubberised knob
- Elastic fiberglass spokes make the umbrella robust and windproof
- Canopy: 100 % Polyester
- The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button
- Closed: length 30 cm
- Open: length 50 cm / Diameter 100 cm
- Weight: 300g