Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Le Chat Noir was a nineteenth-century entertainment establishment, in the Montmartre district of Paris.
- 100 % protection from rain / 95 % UV protection
- The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button
- An umbrella cover in the same material/design as the umbrella canopy is supplied.
- Material: Fibre glass spokes, telescopic shaft, rubberised knob
- Elastic fiberglass spokes make the umbrella robust and windproof
- Canopy: 100 % Polyester
- Closed: length 29 cm / Open: length 50 cm / Diameter 90 cm
- Weight: 300g