Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
A stone’s throw away from the beach, morning sunlight is streaming through the large windows, illuminating the oil paintings on the walls. With a distinct scent of turpentine pervading the air, the
artist Theo Michael sets himself up for another working day in his Larnaca studio.
Theo grew up in London’s Pop culture of the 1970’s. He returned to his birthplace of Cyprus in 2005 and took up painting, fusing his passion for the cinema and film with the local Mediterranean environment.
Theo presents the world as he sees it, a world of romance and nostalgia.
- The bag has black handles and can be closed with a zip.
- The black rear without painting also sports a small zipped pocket.
- Material: durable polyester (100%) with art print on one side, high colour brilliance
- 42 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm (Height x Width X Length)
- size of handles: 45 cm
- The bag has two inner compartments - dimensions approx.14 cm x 14 cm, with two outer compartments on the back - dimensions approx. 22 cm x 13 cm