A famous image based on a drawing by Leonardo da Vinci (made about 1490). It is a sketch showing a man with outstretched limbs in two superimposed positions. The figure’s fingertips and the soles of its feet touch the square surrounding it. The Vitruvian Man is a representation of the man based on the ancient architect and engineer Vitruv(ius).
- The case is a sturdy snap box covered with fabric.
- Inside is an elaborate VON LILIENFELD logo print in silver
- Each glasses case comes with a high-quality microfibre cleaning cloth, and each cloth is coloured with the same design as the case itself. Dimensions of the cloth: 18 x 14.5 cm
- The cases are carefully cushioned and the inside is covered in velour.
- The case weighs only 110g
- Our spectacle cases are suitable for regular sized glasses
- Outer dimensions 16 x 6,5 x 4,5 cm