Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
These dreamy, demure-looking cherubs have been taken from one of Raphael's (1483-1520) paintings. The painting with Madonna in the centre is a famous painting of the Italian Renaissance and continues to be unique in its beauty. The two cherubs watch over the umbrella's owner besides skilfully attracting attention. The original is exhibited in Dresden at the "Alte Meister" gallery.
- 100 % protection from rain / 95 % UV protection
- The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button
- An umbrella cover in the same material/design as the umbrella canopy is supplied.
- Material: Fibre glass spokes, telescopic shaft, rubberised knob
- Canopy: 100 % Polyester
- Closed: length 29 cm / Open: length 50 cm / Diameter 90 cm