Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Sunflowers are among the most-loved flowers. It is no wonder, then, that they inspire art as well. One of the most famous sunflower paintings is sure to keep off dull thoughts on a rainy day. This umbrella with bright colours helps you from rain besides making a chic accessory. Vincent van Gogh painted "Twelve Sunflowers in a Vase" in August 1888 in Arles (South France). It is a part of a series of paintings with the same subject.
- 100 % protection from rain / 95 % UV protection
- The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button
- Automatic opening, it opens easily at the touch of a button allowing it to be operated with one hand
- Material: Fibre glass spokes, steel frame, steel shaft, black faux leather handle
- Canopy: 100 % Polyester
- Umbrella diameter: 100 cm /Shaft length: 88 cm