Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
A stone’s throw away from the beach, morning sunlight is streaming through the large windows, illuminating the oil paintings on the walls. With a distinct scent of turpentine pervading the air, the
artist Theo Michael sets himself up for another working day in his Larnaca studio.
Theo grew up in London’s Pop culture of the 1970’s. He returned to his birthplace of Cyprus in 2005 and took up painting, fusing his passion for the cinema and film with the local Mediterranean environment.
Theo presents the world as he sees it, a world of romance and nostalgia.
- 100 % protection from rain / 95 % UV protection
- Automatic opening, it opens easily at the touch of a button allowing it to be operated with one han
- The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button
- Material: Fibre glass spokes, steel frame, steel shaft, black faux leather handle
- Canopy: 100 % Polyester
- Umbrella diameter: 100 cm / Shaft length: 88 cm