Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
These dreamy, demure-looking cherubs have been taken from one of Raphael's (1483-1520) paintings. The painting with Madonna in the centre is a famous painting of the Italian Renaissance and continues to be unique in its beauty. The two cherubs watch over the umbrella's owner besides skilfully attracting attention. The original is exhibited in Dresden at the "Alte Meister" gallery.
- 100 % protection from rain / 95 % UV protection
- Automatic opening, it opens easily at the touch of a button allowing it to be operated with one hand
- The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button
- Material: Fibre glass spokes, steel frame, steel shaft, black faux leather handle
- Canopy: 100 % Polyester
- Umbrella diameter: 100 cm /Shaft length: 88 cm