Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
These dreamy, demure-looking cherubs have been taken from one of Raphael's (1483-1520) paintings. The painting with Madonna in the centre is a famous painting of the Italian Renaissance and continues to be unique in its beauty. The two cherubs watch over the bag's owner besides skilfully attracting attention. The original is exhibited in Dresden at the "Alte Meister" gallery.
- The bag has black handles and can be closed with a zip.
- The black rear without painting also sports a small zipped pocket.
- Material: durable polyester (100%) with art print on one side, high colour brilliance
- 42 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm (Height x Width X Length)
- size of handles: 45 cm
- The bag has two inner compartments - dimensions approx.14 cm x 14 cm, with two outer compartments on the back - dimensions approx. 22 cm x 13 cm