Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
|Size:||42 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm (Height x Width X Length)|
|Motif :||Art, Flowers|
Romantic painting from the "flower phase" of the painter John W. Waterhouse (1849 to 1917). Title: "The Soul of the Rose" or "My Sweet Rose" from 1903 - inspired by one of Tennyson's poems. The tote bag offers a shot of romance in the routine world. The soulful image of a woman smelling a rose personifies beauty and sensuality. The contrast of cool black and soft pastels brings out the image particularly well.
- The bag has black handles and can be closed with a zip.
- The black rear without painting also sports a small zipped pocket.
- Material: durable polyester (100%) with art print on one side, high colour brilliance
- 42 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm (Height x Width X Length)
- size of handles: 45 cm
- The bag has two inner compartments - dimensions approx.14 cm x 14 cm, with two outer compartments on the back - dimensions approx. 22 cm x 13 cm