€59.90 *€39.90 *
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Le Chat Noir was a nineteenth-century entertainment establishment, in the Montmartre district of Paris.
- The scarf is made of 100 % silk (satin).
- Material manufacturing process: Satin stripe (alternating stripes of satin and georgette silk - for the shimmering erffect).
- Exquisite color brilliance through high-quality printing process.
- The edge is hand rolled which looks much higher quality than a sewn edge
- Satin is a high-quality, glossy silk, with perfectly expressed colors.
- Dimensions: 172 x 42 cm