Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Sunflowers are among the most-loved flowers. It is no wonder, then, that they inspire art as well. One of the most famous sunflower paintings is sure to keep off dull thoughts on a rainy day. This umbrella with bright colours helps you from rain besides making a chic accessory. Vincent van Gogh painted "Twelve Sunflowers in a Vase" in August 1888 in Arles (South France). It is a part of a series of paintings with the same subject.
- 100 % protection from rain / 95 % UV protection
- An umbrella cover in the same material/design as the umbrella canopy is supplied.
- The closure strap is made of the same material/design as the umbrella canopy and can be closed with a push button
- Material: Fibre glass spokes, telescopic shaft, rubberised knob
- Elastic fiberglass spokes make the umbrella robust and windproof
- Canopy: 100 % Polyester
- Closed: length 29 cm / Open: length 50 cm / Diameter 90 cm
- Weight: 300g